I return to the nuttiest podcast on earth once again to discuss the following:
With me this week is, as always, Widge, Rox, Scott, Jon, Tuffley, Leigh and Rob!
- The taste of crayons
- Leigh and dating not-Robert Smith
- Little people?
- Family Ties and racism
- The Alabama High School Graduation Exam
- Overthinking the leather pants
- The Smiths vs. Batman
- Christopher Lee vs. Bollywood
- Catwoman costume blues
- Silent films and noir
- Dutch angles and lens flares
- Film critics
- Bill & Ted 3 -- solved!
- Battlefield Earth
- Travolta's career retrospective
- Aaron vs. Jonathan Rhys-Meyers vs. smugness
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here. If you like us, why not rate us? We don't bite. Mostly. Or if you want to do something else with it, the feed feed for all our podcasts is here. And just Weekend Justice is here.
To download this episode directly, Your Weekend Justice #127: No Ladies on That Line, then do that thing. Or click the image to go stream it!